Friday, February 24, 2012
my writing :)
I honestly feel like I have not improved my writing since the beginning. I have gained some confidence in writing, but I still am not able to start a paper. I do hope that I am able to do this by the end of the semester. I have been able to stay focus throughout the paper, but I still don't get the concept, or point of the assingment to follow through in the paper. I think peer review has somewhat helped, but not very effectively for me. Discussing the readings in class does help me a lot, because it lets me see other people's perspectives; which lets me see points that I didn't see on my own. It also helps me understand the readings better. I think if more than one person reviews a paper it is more effective because that way you get more feedback. I think my writing process has improved, because before I used write in scattered pieces and now I am able to focus on a part of the essay, rather than being all over the place. Overall, my writing has not improved that much, but I do feel a little more confident and I will gradually improve through time. I am no where near perfection but with will power and interest I can write great papers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment