Friday, April 20, 2012
Assignment 14
I am having a really hard time getting my paper started. I know where I stand in the issue, but I don't know how to put it in words. I know that raising the minimum wage will require a higher skill level, a cutback on hiring employers, and a higher tax pay. I thought that this topic was going to be easy to write about, however, now I am finding it very difficult to finish, and at that start it. I also had a very hard time finding resources that could be used towards my topic; the ones I did find have weird titles and Prof. Spencer says it will be difficult to fit into my paper, which made me freak out more than I was already. I hope that I do figure this out before it's too late and I get a good enough grade to pass the class. I have been wanting to switch topics but I know that's impossible, so I have to deal with it. I have to have a rough draft done by Monday morning and I honestly do not know if it will be done. I am going to try my best to do my best. I hate writing papers that are longer than two pages! I know what's the point of this class but I don't know why it is necessary for me. I want to be a better writer but I don't know how to start, or the process in order to be a good writer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment